These flowers are made from folded tissue paper (crepe paper). You can make an entire bouquet of them for a great gift or decoration.
- Tissue paper (crepe paper)
- Green pipe cleaners (or twist ties)
1. Cut a few pieces (about 4-6) of tissue paper (crepe paper) about 8 x 10 inches (the exact size doesn’t matter).
2. Put the paper in a pile and fold it like an accordion.
3. Tie the center of the folded paper with a green pipe cleaner (or twist tie).
4. Gently pull each piece of paper towards the top center of the flower, separating each sheet of paper from the others (forming the petals of the flower).